RPET PLASTIC

We made the switch to 100% post-consumer plastic bottles (also known as RPET). RPET plastic is fully recyclable and uses 75% less energy to process and manufacture than traditional plastics. ONLY 17% of all plastic packaging is PET and the remaining 83%  is hard to recycle.  It’s just one of the many ways we’re dedicated to reducing our carbon footprint and helping create a greener world. 

YOU PLANT IT, YOU MAKE IT, YOU WEAR IT!

SNEAKERS MADE OF FOOD WASTE

Making pressed juice is one thing but we must think about the entire process: how we design it, how we make it, how we use it, how we reuse it and how we cut out waste at every step. It is only a shift in mindset that is required. DrinKicks Bio-sneakers are constructed from recycled waste and biodegradable materials. We turn food waste and RPET plastic of today into our kicks of tomorrow.

COMMUNITY

Drinkicks is a community of “wellness sneaker enthusiasts” that share knowledge, interest, and expertise for the products that unite us. What can we do to be more responsible with the voice DrinKicks has? We push ourselves to find what we are passionate about. We should be challenging ourselves to identify the problems and take action.

REGENERATE AWARENESS

Helping consumers change their eating habits is important to shift to better food sustainability. We encourage behavior shifts, such as nudging consumers toward products with more robust sustainable sourcing or lower carbon emission credentials. Sustainability is not a word you often hear associated with Web3. But it can become a cornerstone of our digital DrinkVerse. Instead of making more trash, one of Drinkicks goals  is to use the decomposition process to create something new.

We’re using pressed juice, gamification, sneakers and blockchain technology to turn climate change to climate action.